Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristoff W Naberezny
Dr. Kristoff W Naberezny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Naberezny is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Naberezny has received 3 awards. He speaks English and Polish.
Dr. Kristoff W Naberezny has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kristoff W Naberezny has the following 9 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Dr. Kristoff W Naberezny has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I have to start off by saying that not only was I not doing very well, at our first encounter at the hospital, but every time after speaking with DR, Naberezny, Kristoff. I always felt I was in great hands,was really being listen too. I felt better stronger, more motivated and positive that I will get passed the negativity that I was feeling with my situation. Thank you, Bless your heart double portion!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Naberezny is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2002
Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Florida
Dr. Kristoff W Naberezny accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Heart And Vascular Care, 21097 NE 27th Ct Ste 480, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kristoff W Naberezny in this video.
Dr. Kristoff W Naberezny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.