Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristopher T Kahle
Dr. Kristopher T Kahle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Kahle is affiliated with St Elizabeths Medical Center, Cambridge Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kristopher T Kahle has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Brain Tumor
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Brain Surgery
Dr. Kahle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kristopher T Kahle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristopher T Kahle is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Haven, CT.