Dr. Kristopher P Korsakoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristopher P Korsakoff?

Excellent MD. Calls personally to review lab reports with patient.

Misdiagnosed

This doctor misdiagnosed my condition and couldn't care less all I needed was a simple test and he would have known what was wrong with me. Thank God for my new doctor !

First impression

My visit was wonderful the staff was great, Dr. Korsakoff was friendly. I got a Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), The procedure was quick and painless. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

doctor in Bon Secours Medical Cdngdf in Port Jervis, NY. Horrible bedside manner and doesn't take the time to listen patient's opinions or requests.

I went to the emergency room with stomach pain and vomiting. Dr. Korsakoff saw me and performed a procedure to stop bleeding from an ulcer. I was really scared but he answered all of my questions and put me at ease. I can't say enough good things about this doctor.

Dr. Korsakoff was called in to treat me when I was taken to the ER and later admitted. He was very late for the procedure he was to do on me and once he arrived, he was very arrogant and did not make me feel comfortable. He performed only 1 test and when it came back negative, he did not pursue my problem any further, rather he told me to follow up with my OB/GYN (my symptoms were not related to that system of my body).