Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristy Arauz
Dr. Kristy Arauz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY (and 1 other location). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Arauz is affiliated with Kosair Children's Hospital, Baptist Hospital East and Norton Suburban Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristy Arauz has 4 locations
5120 Dixie Hwy
Louisville, KY 40216
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristy Arauz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kristy Arauz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arauz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kosair Children's Hospital
Baptist Hospital East
Norton Suburban Hospital
7 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kristy Arauz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kristy Arauz's office for more information.
11300 Professional Park Dr Louisville, KY : (502) 231-0077
3130 Meadowlark Ave Louisville, KY : (502) 637-1254
5120 Dixie Hwy Louisville, KY 40216
4171 Westport Rd Louisville, KY : (502) 690-8782
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristy Arauz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.