Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristy L Newton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kristy L Newton has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kristy L Newton has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Kristy L Newton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I have been a patient of Dr. Newton for 12 years and she has performed several surgeries on me due to massive reproductive problems. Unfortunately she is no longer delivering babies (she is the best in town for that). She takes as much time as needed to make sure you have your questions answered but never makes you feel rushed. She is very caring and all about patient comfort. She is also very protective of her patients and knows each one of them by name without looking at the chart. Her office staff has been with her for 20+ years which says a lot.
I have seen Dr. Newton for years. She delivered my brother, sister, and I 20+ years ago then delivered my first son 7 years ago. She doesnt deliver baby's any longer but is excellent!! Great bed side manner, willing to spend as much time as you need explaining things, options, etc.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
40 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKristy L Newton Md, 7557 Dannaher Way Ste 155, Powell, TN
Dr. Kristy L Newton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Powell, TN.