Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristy Schwartz
Dr. Kristy Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristy Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Kristy Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.