Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kristyn M Gregory has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Kristyn M Gregory has the following 13 expertise
- Anxiety Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Kristyn M Gregory is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
Went with our 16 year old daughter for OCD and anxiety, first visit not bad not good but it is what it is, second visit was the last straw , this woman doesn't want to discuss anything , you ask a question or make a statement she reacts as if your an idiot, daughter was having a problem with the meds she prescribed we asked if there was something else we could try as it was making her depressed and more anxious , this woman literally laughed , making my daughter cry, STAY AWAY WE NICKNAMED HER CRUELLA DE VILLE
This is a dangerous woman with a God complex. The woman had my son diagnosed before we even got in the room, then changed my sons medicines. She wrote prescriptions with NO REGARD to my sons state of depression. Within two weeks I had a suicidal little boy. Our therapist was so concerned I was told to return to my pediatrician for a dose adjustment and NOT this woman. This office does not value the care,concern and patience required for this field of work. Money hungry. Please consider a different psychologist for your child.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kristyn M Gregory accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsKristyn Gregory Do Pc, 57327 Van Dyke Rd, Washington, MI
Dr. Kristyn M Gregory is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MI.