Dr. Judith E Csanky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith E Csanky?

Excellent

Completely devoted to my personal healthcare. Expert in her field. Excellent bedside manner. Makes certain I understood her treatment plan, allowed time for questions.

Dr. Csanky is caring and compassionate. She takes the time to make you feel that your care is her top priority. It is rare to find a doctor who truly cares about her patients the way she does.

Exceptional Care

I was very impressed with her friendly nature and her dedication to her patients.She quite literally saved my life.

All Doctor's Should Follow Her Lead

I was admitted into the hospital with a blocked intestine and Dr. Csanky was the GI oncall who was to handle my colonoscopy. She was absolutely wonderful in prepration and execution of the procedure and didn't hesitate to answer any and all questions I had, both before and after! The highlight of her care was when I discharged myself from teh hospital because my assigned physicial, DR. Robert Read, did not follow-up with me, nor did he follow the med recommendations DR. Csanky made after the colonscopy. After I made it home, we called Dr. Csanky directly - it was a Sunday - and she called right back. After explaining the situation, she went above and beyond to issue a prescription, called it into a pharmacy that we found open on a Sunday, and again answered any and all of our questions. She was phenominal and I cannot recommend her enough. She behaves in a way that should be the standard for care in our country! You can really tell that she is truly about the care of her patient, not the politics or the money - the ideal physician! Thank you, Dr. Csanky!

the best in medicine

simply the best there is

Dr. Judith E Csanky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pocatello, ID.