Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Krisztina Bajzak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Krisztina Bajzak has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Staff at the Women's Health Centre are rather rude and unfriendly, however, this does not represent Dr. Bajzak. She is amazing, made me feel extremely comfortable. Very gentle and would inform me of everything she would be doing during the exam. She is also very funny and friendly which I have found painfully rare in other gynaecologists in St. John's.
Dr. Bajzak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wake Med Raleigh Campus
20 Years Experience
Memorial University Of Newfoundland
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10941 Raven Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Krisztina Bajzak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.