Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krithika Ramadas
Dr. Krithika Ramadas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Ramadas is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital. Dr. Ramadas has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Krithika Ramadas has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Ramadas is an exemplary doctor. She is not only an allergist, but an excellent immunologist. She is very thorough and analytical, and pays close attention to details of diagnostic blood work and tests, enabling her to quickly identify the source of the medical problem and treat it immediately. She has many years of experience with a variety of patients with various issues, therefore has a broad knowledge base from which to draw. All one has to do is peruse the numerous ailments she treats and one gets a sense of her level of expertise. She is highly regarded within the medical community.
I saw Dr. Ramadas a few years back when I suddenly lost all tolerance to environmental chemicals. I didn't know what I had, and I thought I had allergies, because all scented personal care products, cleaning products, all kinds of smokes/fumes (cigarette, barbecue, diesel exhaust, laundry fumes etc etc) made me acutely sick. It was Dr. Ramadas' fragrance/scent free policy and her knowledge in this medical condition that made me realize that I was not insane. She is the first doctor I met who made sure her offices are free from harmful environmental chemicals. Her fragrance/scent free policy might seem inconvenient for some, but it is good for anyone who has allergies and chemical sensitivity. I can't recommend Dr. Ramadas enough.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2014, 2013, 2015, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ramadas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medicine And Research
Graduated in 1978
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Krithika Ramadas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKrithika Ramadas Md, 2100 Lynn Rd Ste 225, Thousand Oaks, CA
Dr. Krithika Ramadas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.