Dr. Krunal M Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krunal M Patel?

Great doctor, takes time with you. Saw him at the MLK office. Staff was great too

DO NOT support Forest HIlls Inc in Tampa

They make unnecessary appointments. The wait is long, the time with the doctor is short. I cancelled prior to an appointment. They charged my insurance anyway and expect me to pay $180. They failed to authorize MedEquip's request for my knee brace after surgery. Costing me more than $200.

Central Pasco Medical Care horrible

The staff up front which is always the same woman as well as the nurse always being the same woman are downright rude & unfriendly as I have ever seen in my life, it's like everyday for them is a horrible day, never once have I experienced proper etiquette or proper behavior from the staff. Not to mention can't even understand 75% of what they say when they communicate because of their poor English. The work Dr. Patel does 1 on 1, to me I felt rushed, he was pushy pushy trying to get to the next patient when I was dealing with a serious situation with blood clots in my right leg, even instructing me to take antibiotic while on blood thinners thinking it was a infection in my leg. Poor demeanor & downright unfriendly everything from everyone in Central Pasco Medical Care.