Dr. Krysia L Zancosky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krysia L Zancosky?

bad experience

Dr.Zancosky does not return my calls has not seen me when i requested an appointment when my medication was failing and i began to excessively gain weight. i was hospitalized in Pittsburgh because of her failure to care for me as a patient and i have found treatment else where

Dr. Thomas was my initial Gastronologist but I went with Dr. Zancosky because I could get in on an exam earlier with her. Dr. Thomas is as professional as there is as well as, Dr. Zancosky.I travel almost an hour for my visits and the service is well worth the effort!

Caring and kind, great bedside manner.

Excellent at communicating !

Dr Zancosky was on duty as the Gastroenterologist when my wife was admitted to the ER with pancreatitis. She was knowledgeable, caring and excellent at communicating what was going on and what the treatment plans would be. She spent whatever time was necessary with my wife. She even offered to return our calls should we have questions throughout the hospital. We did have a question and she our call promptly and answered our questions. All in all, a most unusual and very positive experience. We've no experience with her procedure skills but I am confident that they are as good as her overall approach.

Dr. Krysia L Zancosky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, PA.