Dr. Krzysztof M Nowak Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Krzysztof M Nowak?

Changed My Life!!!

Dr Nowak has changed my life in two ways. Allergy Shots and Pneumovax. I would historically get sick whenver the seasons changed. We did allergy testing and immune system testing and found out that a combo of allergy shots and pneumovax could help me. I've been doing the shots for years and definitely noticed a difference. The pneumovax took it to the next level. I have not gotten sick as often and when I do get sick, it is over much faster. Thank you!!!!

Excellent, thorough, attentive, brilliant treatment and manner. Extraordinary knowledge and experience. Best specialist for my immune issues.

This Dr. saved my life,thanks doc.