Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ksymena Kedzierska
Dr. Ksymena Kedzierska, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackettstown, NJ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kedzierska is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kedzierska has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ksymena Kedzierska has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I stumbled accross Dr. K by accident, she was covering for my daughters doctor while he was on vacation and as soon as I got home I called my health care provider and had her changed to our PCP.What a great bedside manner in dealing with my daughter, she did not rush us, but was very patient with my daughter. The entire staff was very pleasant and I hope that she remains in the area for many years to come!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kedzierska is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Jagiellonian University Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. Ksymena Kedzierska accepts the following insurance providers.
- QualCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKsymena Kedzierska Md, 5B Doctors Park, Hackettstown, NJ
Dr. Ksymena Kedzierska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackettstown, NJ.