Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kuan-I I Wang
Dr. Kuan-I I Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA, with another office in Monterey Park, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and Methodist Hospital Southern Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Kuan-I I Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kuan-I I Wang has the following 14 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Dr. Kuan-I I Wang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kuan-I I Wang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
i dont know what any of these people are talking about but he was the best in my book. At first i thought he was a bit harsh but after switching i had to switch right back. He wasnt being harsh he was just making sure that my child had the best care . When i went to the ER he was there immediately he even called to ask where i was, when i told him they were making me wait in the ER he told me to hand the phone to any nurse or DR around him and he told them there was no reason i should b waiting since he wasnt there to see any other patient but me . at that moment i realized this OB means businnes. and now pregnant with my 2nd child i am requeating him again after a terribae visits with DR. carlos beharie which i have never met and been seeing a nurse every visit
I went for prenatal care, Dr. Wang constantly left the table open while examining me and I always had to ask his assistant to close the door. I was quite embarrassed showing my body, he acted like I was crazy trying to cover up. I am a modest gal, what can I say? He did offer suggestions in front of everyone including patients about my condition, rather loudly. He is very knowledgeable and has been a doctor for quite some time. I trusted him 100%, he did deliver my daughter safely via c-section. :) I hated waiting 1-2 hours for him, he was sometimes at the hospital so I had to wait impatiently. There was some frustration with him and his office staff, not sure what it was but I felt it.
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
National Defense Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Kuan-I I Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kuan-I I Wang in this video.
Dr. Kuan-I I Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.