Dr. Kuan-I Wang Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kuan-I Wang?

RUDE DOCTOR

Posted on May 24th, 2017

This doctor is very rude. He does not care about patients pain and sufferings. He is very opinionated, arrogant and imperious. He does not allow patients to address their medical problems. We are very dissatisfied with his nasty attitudes. Please do see him or you will be regretted.

Posted on May 24th, 2017

he will be my Number one choice EVERYTIME

Posted on February 12th, 2016

i dont know what any of these people are talking about but he was the best in my book. At first i thought he was a bit harsh but after switching i had to switch right back. He wasnt being harsh he was just making sure that my child had the best care . When i went to the ER he was there immediately he even called to ask where i was, when i told him they were making me wait in the ER he told me to hand the phone to any nurse or DR around him and he told them there was no reason i should b waiting since he wasnt there to see any other patient but me . at that moment i realized this OB means businnes. and now pregnant with my 2nd child i am requeating him again after a terribae visits with DR. carlos beharie which i have never met and been seeing a nurse every visit

No Bedside Manners

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I went for prenatal care, Dr. Wang constantly left the table open while examining me and I always had to ask his assistant to close the door. I was quite embarrassed showing my body, he acted like I was crazy trying to cover up. I am a modest gal, what can I say? He did offer suggestions in front of everyone including patients about my condition, rather loudly. He is very knowledgeable and has been a doctor for quite some time. I trusted him 100%, he did deliver my daughter safely via c-section. :) I hated waiting 1-2 hours for him, he was sometimes at the hospital so I had to wait impatiently. There was some frustration with him and his office staff, not sure what it was but I felt it.

Dr. Wang is the best

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Dr. Wang is the best! After having less than optimal experiences with two female OB/GYNs in the city, I finally decided to give Dr. Wang a shot. He's gentle, patient, thorough, highly knowledgeable, and just an all around great doctor!

feel like his number one patient

Posted on June 6th, 2012

He has a relaxed approach and makes you feel like his number one patient. I can't say enough about him and encourage anyone looking for an incredible doctor to see Dr. Wang.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

This Dr. knows his field but I would not recommend him. The receptionist(Dr. Wang's wife)and the back office girl are not professional. They speak loud and often rude to the Dr. The average wait time is about 2 hrs and the office is noisy and loud all the time. Unpleasant feeling every time I was there. Worst of all,there is no patient privacy! The Dr. talks about your treatments and private matters loudly right next to the front desk that everyone in the office can hear.(These should all be done inside of the exam room.) Dr. Wang may be knowledgeable in his field but he and his staff are lack of professionalism. He once told me that he is the best OBGYN Dr. around that he is like Mercedes Benz and other OB doctors are like General Motors. I was surprised to hear that and was wondering if he is getting alone OK with other doctors. His nurse Janet on the other hand is nice. I am now with a different OB doctor.

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Doctor is always in a run. when you ask a question he tells you is a naive and uneducated question and start raising his voice. Never gives out prints of the ultra sounds. Takes about 1/2 hour for him to see you but you will only see him for about 5 minutes at the most.

worst experience ever

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I so want to give a zero star. I have to say, this doctor is the worst I met. For a patient just underwent major surgery, he can NOT care less. He can NOT give out any suggestion, care, or solution, except his rude words and agony manner (even during the inspection!!)Stay AWAY from this guy.

Posted on November 29th, 2017