Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kuei-Huang H Huang
Kuei-Huang H Huang is a Doctor primarily located in South Orange, NJ. She speaks English.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Huang is not only an excellent physician, but an excellent reader of demeanor, disposition and intent. She employs the appropriate balance of both traditional modern medicine, and alternative therapies that I beleive gives me as a patient more power. Though I do not visit with her frequently, whenever I do I better understand my body and its inner workings, mentally, emotionally and physically. I have carried the principles - not rules - that she has given me throughout life and I am better for it. She is a bit headstrong, and the only way one can reason that they do not receive enough one on one time with her is that she spearheads the conversation (on occasion right into the ground) with her excessive talking in her very crass manner. But you will soon appreciate that she only wants the very best for you, and that while she is a physician, she is also just a human being and we all have something to work on. At times, as I mentioned, her excessive chatting can lead her to a topic (medical) that is completely disconnected inasfar as you can perceive it, to the problem at hand. But if you carve out some time, relax and listen to her, it will better serve you and your precious health. Once when I went to visit her complaining of extreme fatigue she said to me: "You're not fatigued, your depressed." Initially I was quite offended, but she made me answer a series of questions which revealed that I was in fact VERY depressed, and we worked through it together (though I declined prescription medication). The next time I saw her she said: "Ah, so I see your not depressed anymore, I can tell, look at your eyes, they are so bright." All this she recognized and remembered even though she hadn't seen me in almost a year! I was floored by her ability to discern that I didn't just need help with some isolated ailment, I needed to get to the bottom of a host of issues that were affecting the total body and mind. So Dr. Huang is great, and if you have the patience, see her.
Kuei-Huang H Huang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions111 S Orange Ave, South Orange, NJ
Kuei-Huang H Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Orange, NJ.