Dr. Kuldeep M Singh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kuldeep M Singh?

Best health care

I am extremely lucky to have found Dr. Singh as my Geriatrician. He gives exceptional care & always listens to his patients. Office is neat and clean and staff is great.In this skeptical world, it is a pleasure to ask questions in doctor office and receive polite, respectful & helpful answers.I will recommend this doctor to everyone for best health care.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Dr Kuldeep Singh is best doctor ever anyone can imagine! Always shows care & concern and explains exactly what is going on. Spend more time if necessary. He took very good care of my dad for years. He seems like exceptionally knowledgeable in his fields. His compassion and bedside manners are over the top and his staff is always friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Hats off to the whole team.for taking great care. Sometimes, waiting time is more but you know that you're always in good hands!

A Very Good Doctor

Dr Kuldeep Singh is a very thorough and caring physician who is also quite personable. He is very down to earth and approachable while also being professional.The receptionist and nurses were all very polite, no complaints there! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a primary doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Kuldeep Singh and his staffs are always approachable, friendly and professional and take the time to listen to their patients and make sure that everything is fully explained. I am very confident in Dr Singh and would not hesitate to recommend him to all my family and friends.

Dr. Singh is thorough.

Thank you Dr. Singh

Can't thank him enough for all his brilliant care !My dad is thriving and doing well because of Dr. Singh.Dr. Kuldeep Singh.He is the best doctor in my knowledge.His medical care,communications and bed side manners are perfect.He made us feel very comfortable and took enough time to listen all our problems.His staff is nice too.I will certainly recommend this doctor to all my family and friends!!

Thank you Dr. Singh

Perfect Physician

All the way 5 stars...perfect physician.Highly trained staff with excellent manners.Office is neat and clean.

Best Geriatrician

Saw Dr Kuldeep Singh's name in D Magazine and then I searched his credentials.I am super happy and feel blessed to find this doctor.Very caring,understanding and have lot of knowledge in medical field.I am confident that my parents are in good hands.Office Staff is nice.I would say everything went well.I was very pleased with the way they helped me.Very professional with the service they provided.Waiting time was little extra but after seeing the Dr, it was worth it.He answered all my queries.Thank You so much.

Highly Recommended Physician!!!

Very compassionate and professional physician with nice staff.He is very confident and highly knowledgeable.My all calls were answered and medicines were refilled in timely manner.Highly recommended!!

Great Doctor

Great doctor with great office!Very happy and satisfied under his care!!Front office nurse is very helpful and Medical Assistants are also very courteous. Waiting time was little more than usual but no complains after seeing the doctor.Highly recommended!!!

Best Doctor in Collin County

I found Dr Singh from the D magazine's Best Doctors list and he definitely stands out! Very through and confident.Takes enough time to listen all the problems and explain everything.Very compassionate and knowledgable.Great staff with welcoming attitude & big smiles.Highly Recommended!!!