3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Patient, laid back, professional

Dr. Tagore was my doctor for my first colonoscopy. I can't imagine a better doctor for this procedure. He was professional, likable and very at ease. I would refer other patients to him in a heartbeat .

Had my colonoscopy and endoscopy done by Dr Tagore. He was great. Took the time to explain everything and put me at ease about the whole thing. Have to have a repeat in 6 months time and I'll definitely having it done by him.

Terrible Doctor.

thoroughly disappointed

This is, without a doubt, the rudest, most condescending doctor with the worst bedside manner of any physician I have dealt with in all my years of living with Crohn's. I'm only giving him one star because there is no 'zero star' option available.

I did not like having Dr. Tagore as my doctor. He was 30 minutes late, even though I was his first appointment of the day and did not apologize to me or explain why there was a delay in seeing me. The visit was rushed and at times he was very condescending to me. I have seen him twice and have decided to find another doctor.

I have been seeing Dr Tagore for several months now. He was able to diagnose something for me that other doctors have missed. I would highly recommend him if you have a need for a gastroenterologist.

Dr. Tagore is the BEST!

If your looking for a good Doctor who really cares and knows his stuff, Dr. Tagore should be your choice. He is very smart and is really down to earth and has a lot of character. He responds back to you within hours if you have a question for him and is always willing to have a friendly chat about your condition if you do your own research about it. He's a great guy! When you wait in his office you will see all of his credentials, and he was Chief Resident at UC Davis, that is quite an honor.

Dr. Kuldeep S Tagore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.