Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kuldip Uberoi MD, BS, MBBS
Dr. Kuldip Uberoi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Towson, MD. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Uberoi is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Northwest Hospital Center and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. He speaks English.
Dr. Kuldip Uberoi has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kuldip Uberoi has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kuldip Uberoi - Posted on January 19th, 2010
Dr. Uberoi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Northwest Hospital Center
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
45 Years Experience
Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Kuldip Uberoi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kuldip Uberoi's office for more information.
4911 Falls Road Ter Baltimore, MD : (410) 889-0076
6701 N Charles St Towson, MD : (443) 849-2000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kuldip Uberoi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.