Dr. Kulli M Barrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kulli M Barrett?

Patient

I have never had a problem with Dr. Barrett. She spends time with me and explains everything about my tests and uses layman terms so that I can understand my lab tests. I think that she is great and came highly recommended by my urologist, and I trust him completely. Dr. Barrett is a good fit for me, and I can't remember her ever saying that I have to exercise as a treatment, only that exercise is good for everyone. I only have one kidney, lost one to cancer and she is taking excellent care of me. .

Not so much

Dr. Barrett does not listen to me. Her pat answer to every complaint is "exercise". She has missed 3 diagnoses, one very serious, with me. She does not spend time with patients.

Not enough time spent at dialysis with patient. Doesn't listen well to patient. Doesn't discuss changes directly with patient. Has one answer for all ailments, exercise. Has never physically examined patient.

Very Thorough

Pleasant, helpful, answers spouses questions,not alarmist.