Dr. Kulwant Bhangoo Is this you?

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I love the staff and Dr. Banghoo, if there is a wait time, it is usually to be expected with any well respected Doctor or Surgeon. I consider them my second family.

Beautiful work!

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr. Bhangoo is the best plastic surgeon I have met. He does wonderful work and great care for his patients. I have had two surgery's with him and I am loving my results. I rate Dr. Bhangoo the number 1 in Buffalo for Plastic Surgeons!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017