More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kumar K Madom has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kumar K Madom has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Kumar K Madom has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 5
This gentleman was my children's pediatrician 36 years ago .. I loved and adored him he was so good to my children .. I just thought about Dr. Madom today because my youngest daughter is not well but she's a grown woman she's 30 .. he was just a kind soul I enjoyed having him as my children's pediatrician ...
We go to the office in Medford. We got stuck with him because the other doctors, that we really like were overbooked that day. My newborn daughter has some medical problems and he could not answer all my questions, talked over me and left the room multiple times when I was talking. It was a waste of time. I had to go back another day to talk to one of the other, BETTER pediatricians. I do NOT recommend!
45 Years Experience
Kottayam Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Interfaith Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPeds First Pediatrics, 2799 Route 112 Ste 11, Medford, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kumar K Madom in this video.
Dr. Kumar K Madom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, NY.