Dr. Kunadi S Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kunadi S Reddy?

Untrustworthy and unprofessional.

Treats staff members like dirt, especially women and refuses to send patients to the hospital when treating family members in nursing homes even when family requests they be sent for treatment. Shouts at staff for sending out patients to hospitals even when they get admitted with serious medical conditions.

Excellent dr. for me.

Excellent Doctors

unbelievable

The simplest way to put it: If you have a serious illness, you'd probably die before they do anything worthwhile. They are unorganized here, Dr's dont listen and will not even order tests if your insurance doesnt cover it, uhmmm. When it comes to serious health concerns, dont you think its up to you, not the doctor to worry about your finances?? I dont care what is or isnt covered, I want to make sure i'm ok. I dont think anyone is on the same page here, they take way too many patients and seem to be quick to brush you off. They lost my MRI and keep prescribing pain killers, thats how they treat most things, not trying to get to the source of the problem. Not to mention, your appointments will take so long to see them again, who knows what stage your illness will be at the next time you come to see them.

I cant say enough about Dr. Reddy.He is extremely smart.He diagnosed my medical illness that I had been suffering for a while, that other doctors failed to.

Excellent doctor, saved my life.

Dr. Reddy has an excellent bedside manner and will stop to give you the time you need to address your concerns. Sometimes you just have to stop him and let him know you need to talk about something.If there is anything going on with you, he WILL find out what it is.The staff are very friendly and easy to speak with. Office is very clean. Easy to get an appointment.

Disappointed

I moved to this area and had Dr. Reddy recommended to me by his son who is my nephrologist. I feel Dr. Reddy has a poor bedside manner and spent little time talking with me about my health and condition. I was also up visiting a friend in the hospital and observed Dr. Reddy talking poorly to the floor nurses on more than one occasion. His office staff is very friendly, efficient and helpful. I have heard both good and bad about Dr. Reddy, and after my visits with him I will be switching physicians at this time.

My Doctor

I totally LOVE Dr. Reddy & his staff. I have been going to their office for a few years now and just love it there. Because he/his office specializes in Internal Medicine, the office visits could become longer than just a normal office visit. Just be prepared to wait; Dr. Reddy takes his time w/ each and everyone of his patients. His staff cares just like he does, they are not there to rush you off or just put you to the side, they show that they care!!

Dr. Kunadi S Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.