Is Dr. Kunal P Kalra the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kunal P Kalra MD
Dr. Kunal P Kalra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Troy, MI and Canton, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Kunal P Kalra has 6 locations
45250 Cherry Hill Rd
Canton, MI 48187
350 W Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48084
3901 Beaubien St Fl 1
Detroit, MI 48201
201 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 1060
Troy, MI 48084
Book Online Now
Dr. Kunal P Kalra has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kunal P Kalra - Posted on April 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kunal P Kalra - Posted on December 30th, 2014
Sure, we had to wait a bit to see him, but we believe he is worth the wait. Our son has multi directional instability with both shoulders. We have been to 2 other orthopedic surgeons and we like Dr. Kalra the best. He took the time to explain the upcoming surgery. He was very friendly and genuine. More importantly, our son felt very comfortable with Dr. Kalra.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
18 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kunal P Kalra Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kunal P Kalra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.