Dr. Kunal I Nanavati Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kunal I Nanavati?

Humane Doctor

Dr.Nanavati have amazing knowledge of his subject which made me(cancer patient) so comfortable. He was the first Doc who spent so quality time with me for my illness and made me at aware of the current medicine options. I can say he is greatly experienced in his work by the such a organized manner of communication. We need you, keep it up Dr.Nanavati

doctor who knows what he is doing

he is amazing with his thorough and updated knowledge of the pathology and very mannerful and corteous in explaining the matter

Outstanding physician ever I have seen

Dr.Nanavati is an amazing interventionalist with magic hands. I trust him completely and he makes the most difficult and challengig scenerios simple with his skills and knowledge. He has accomplished a great deal at such a young age as compared to other interventionist. He is totally outstanding in his skills. I will fly to him if I have to get any of the procedures he perform.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.