Dr. Kungsoo Kim Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kungsoo Kim?

My KIDS hate him!

Posted on May 15th, 2012

This Dr. is uncaring, no bedside manner, you can't just say anything or say your concern. He's very blunt! I felt that he's not willing to listen and wants you to leave right away. I'm not going back to this office. The receptionist is nice.

NOT GOOD

Posted on January 25th, 2012

very unhappy with this doctor! Doesnt seem to have the patience to work with children. I feel rushed through our visit and he doesnt seem to have any interest in caring for my children when they're sick ): Also, he's rude, very blunt, never smiles & there's no eye contact. I do NOT recommend this doctor!

Worst Doctor!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Do not! Again Do not go to this doctor. If you love your child and of course any parent does you will not choose this doctor. Let me tell you,.. I left there crying. He was rude, ignorant, rough and the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. The worst person I've ever met. He was so rough with my 4 months old. Also, if I had any questions he shot me down and told me he did not have time for that just read the papers. Do not go to this doctor!

I am douting if he is a doctor..

Posted on June 26th, 2011

I am going to him now but searching for another doctor. its a long story about him so i can't explain it all here, but he is really a careless doctor. also not kind and rude, ignore, etc.. I would just say don't go to this doctor. I went to another doctor last week for my daughter with my own expense even though I have a insurance. Because my own doctor was him which covers whatever the services only from him. That is why I am about to change my doctor. what kind of doctor he is??

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Poor bedside manner, very blunt, short, said he didn't need "to proove what was wrong". This was my first AND LAST visit. His office person was Facebooking when I got there. Uncaring pediatrician and my experience was horrible.

Dr. Does NOT know what he is doing...

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Kungsoo should not be practicing medicine, this Dr. is awful and failed to diagnose a simple ear infection that escalated to something even major because of his lack to do his job correctly. I feel that he has not interest in his patients especially when he sees you for 5 minutes after you have been waiting for 30-45 mins just to find out that he wants to get rid of you as soon as possible. I feel he does not take his job seriously and has very poor Dr/Patient relationship. I seriously would NOT recommend this peditrician. I regret ever having him as our pediatrician.

Zero Bedside Manner!!

Posted on September 30th, 2010

I had no problem getting an appt and his staff was friendly but I found the Doctor, himself to be lacking in a warm bedside manner and interaction with me. My daughter was a new patient and he never asked me any questions about her development, eating habits, etc. Basically, he administered her immunizations and that was it. I was very disappointed with my visit and the service he offered. Someone with his personality ( or the lack thereof ) isn't well-suited to work with patients. I WILL be changing doctor's immediately. I do not recommend him.

Poor doctor!!!