Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kurian C Thott has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I am so grateful for Dr. Thott. He was willingly to do my surgery when another doctor would or could not do. She did not want to do surgery without the options of a blood transfusion. She also told me, she did not think she is skilled enough- for which I can respect. I appreciate her honest. I was able to move on to a more skilled Doctor for whom I knew had the skills and heart to respect my views. I will tell every women that I meet that Dr. Thott is the doctor to come to. Blood transfusions are now being of the past, and are not beneficial. The healing time is lesser, and the success rate is greater. The military has now started not use blood transfusions out it in the fields of combat. There are many other Doctors worldwide who do not use blood transfusions, and many studies has been done. I respect this Doctor for keeping up with advance technology and Knowledge.
Dr. Thott is clearly just a surgeon, so if that is all you need, he may be the right doctor for you. As a new patient, he did not take time ahead of my appointment to read my history. He had no interest in the environmental factors which could positively or negatively impact quality of life in managing endometriosis, but was clear that he planned to do surgery on me every 1-2 years moving forward. Very disappointing approach to patient care and poor bedside manner.
Worst experience with a doctor that I've had in a long time. He didn't at all listen to me, or even bother treating me like a person. A little compassion and bedside manner would go a long way, but he has neither. Go somewhere else!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Kurian C Thott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kurian C Thott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stafford, VA.