Dr. Kursteen Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kursteen Price?

Best masto doctor in the Pacific Northwest

Posted on October 16th, 2015

For mast cell issues, Dr. Price is the best in the Pacific Northwest. She takes the time to get it right, so sometimes you have to wait a bit, but it is worth it!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

who was able to get in to see dr price in 10 minutes? for 4 years we have always had over a 1 hour wait or longer for this dr .

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I would not go to this doctor if you have CFS. She does not believe in the disease. The entire appointment she talked AT me, not TO me. Because of this, she made inaccurate assumptions about my health and my healthcare. She continued to try to slot me into allergies, which I don't have. I did not go to her for yet another diagnosis I went to her for for help with my current diagnosis. She knew this upfront. I called her office after the visit and spoke to the nurse. Told her I was unhappy and wanted to speak to Dr. Price. The nurse agreed Dr. Price would call me on Monday. On Tuesday I called to remind them and was told that Dr. Price refused to speak to me and if I was unhappy with the care, I could go elsewhere. I tried to tell the nurse my frustrations and she talked on top on me repeatedly. I asked her not to and she continued to anyway, so I finally just hung up.

She Was Terrible

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Her bedside manner was the worst ever. I can't think of a doctor that made me feel worse. Do not attempt to see her.

She knows her stuff!

Posted on October 9th, 2013

She was able to accurately diagnose me and put me on a treatment plan that works. I have seen two other doctors who could not figure out what was wrong with me (one of them said everything looked normal and nothing was wrong and said it was probably anxiety which was totally not the case--I had allergic asthma and woke up at night with a headache because I could not breath and that doctor, a general practitioner, just quirked his eyebrow at me and said he could not understand why shortness of breath would have anything to do with a headache!!! ) She really saved me. Knows her field, knows all kind of medications and alternative treatments and knows what's going on with me. Her office is busy though, my questions were answered but sometimes I felt I had to rush through them a little bit.

Posted on August 4th, 2017