- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt C Anderson DO
Dr. Kurt C Anderson, DO is a doctor primarily located in Alma, MI, with other offices in Shepherd, MI and Shepherd, MI. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Dr. Kurt C Anderson has 3 locations
Dr. Kurt C Anderson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kurt C Anderson has the following 9 expertise
- Male Circumcision
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Kurt C Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "PriorityHealth HMO", "PriorityHealth HMO" ]
- [ "PriorityHealth Priority PPO", "PriorityHealth Priority PPO" ]
More about Dr. Kurt C Anderson
Dr. Anderson is also the Medical Examiner for Gratiot County. Dr. Anderson has an affiliation with Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI as he serves as the Medical Director for Sports Medicine.