Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kurt B Avery has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kurt B Avery has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Kurt B Avery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 13
Simply the very best doctor ever.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt B Avery - Posted on June 4th, 2017
One of the Best Doctors I Have Had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt B Avery - Posted on May 1st, 2013
Dr. Avery is an amazing doctor. He works hard to get to the root of every problem. He makes you feel like you are his most important patient and always addresses your issues and takes a great deal of time with his patients. He has a great bedside manner and also has a great staff. I highly recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt B Avery - Posted on June 21st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt B Avery - Posted on December 6th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Avery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Miami Valley Hospital
Dr. Kurt B Avery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSURE CARE MEDICAL CENTER, 360 W Central Ave, Springboro, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kurt B Avery, MD - Family Medicine in Springboro, OH, in this video.
Dr. Kurt B Avery is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springboro, OH.