Dr. Kurt T Barnhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt T Barnhart?

not careful as prescribed medicine which brought a lot of side effects. as I called the nurse about the side effect, the nurse asked me to continue to take the medicine. I stopped as too horrible side effects happened on me and the medication information online showed I need to stop immediately and contact doctors as it happens. now, go to the fertility center to just diagnose the side effects happened on me. a lot of troubles after taking the medicine.

Excellent in every way

Dr. Barnhart is a very intelligent and knowledgeable, yet caring and compassionate physician. I have been seeing him for care for some time and feel very reassured with what's going on every time I see him. I have many appts for tests, bloodwork, etc so I go often and everyone in his office is wonderful!!

Before we were assigned to Dr. Barnhart, all of the above ratings were below average. After we started the treatment, we had a lot more attention from the office.