Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Bloch
Dr. Kurt Bloch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Bloch is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Sturdy Memorial Hospital and New England Rehab Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Bloch has the following 4 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
Dr. Kurt Bloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.