Have you seen Kurt O Bodily?

Doctor Bodily did the same treatment over and over again, which helped in the short-term, but had no long-term effects. He also charged us quite a bit of money to do the same biopsy 5 times, all with the same result. He isn't interested in solving problems, just getting you in and out and taking your money.

Great doctor working with unpredictable and difficult digestive diseases. He works WITH me and takes time to listen. Down to earth and easy to talk to.

Rude staff, rude doctor.

BAD DOCTOR - DO NOT GO TO HIM!

After a colonoscopy with Dr Bodily I was left badly bruised and swollen and required an emergency CT scan. Bodily swept my concerns and complaints under the rug and could not prove that he had scoped my entire colon. 3 years later at my next colonoscopy (with a different doc) it was discovered that Bodily had neglected to scope the entire colon and I had numerous large polyps as well as a large flat villous polyp in the right colon that was at least 6 years old! Consequently, due to Bodily's MALPRACTICE I had to undergo a right colectomy (removal of my right colon). Because of family history of polyps, I was diligent in having a colonoscopy every 3 years. Dr. Bodily is a doctor whose license should be revoked for medical malpractice.

Best Doctor I've ever Seen

He is hands down the best doctor I've ever seen. I have very complex medical problems and have been chronically ill for 6 years, and when he didn't know the answer, instead of trying to shuffle around the fact, he said "I don't know". He has overseen my case and worked with my doctors at the Mayo Clinic. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, professional and has a great bedside manner once you get to know him! He is my favorite doctor, and I've seen hundreds!

wish i still lived in utah valley...

Dr Bodily is fantastic. i've since moved out of state, but have even thought about visiting utah just to go to him. very knowledgable. I've been to 2 other GIs that had no clue what they were doing.... when i finally went to Bodily, he helped get my crohn's disease under control.

Don't go!

Extremely rude and condescending. He criticized the Dr.s that sent us to a GI. I wish I would have done my homework first. He was the easiest to get in to see and now we know why. He didn't care about my 18 year old daughters health at all. Would never reccomend him to anyone. Will be finding a new GI. He actually told us he would show us the door when we continued to ask questions. The visit was a complete waste of time and money.

Would Highly Recommend

Very impressed with Dr. Bodily. Procedure went smoothly. Surgery staff friendly and efficient.

BAD

Very rude,no help at all, said my moms problem was mental, he needs to see how niolantly ill she is, I would find another doctor

Very Professional and caring

Dr Bodily and staff were very professional, my wait time is always short, he answers all my questions and has a very caring bedside manner. I will recommend Dr Bodily.

Very professional in every aspect. I would definitely return if needed.

Kurt O Bodily is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Provo, UT.