Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kurt R Budelmann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr budleman is great diagnosing your problems but after that your on your on. Getting in touch with someone there is almost impossible. They never answer the phone and you always have to leave a message and maybe someone will call you back. And if they do call you back you are instructed to just go to the ER. Seems they could care less once your diagnosed, and could care less about helping you any further with specialists recommendations.
In order to schedule an appointment or ask a question, it's necessary to leave a voice mail and wait for a return call. I've never received a call from the first message left; I've always waited at least 24 hours and then left a second message. Using the message feature on My Chart doesn't get any response at all. Dr. Budelmann is very good about explaining options and expected results, but the difficulty I reaching someone when you need something is a real detraction.
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1991
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Kurt R Budelmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWoodward Medical Center Pa, 21 Aberdeen Dr, Greenville, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kurt R Budelmann in this video.
Dr. Kurt R Budelmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.