Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kurt W Christopher has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kurt W Christopher has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kurt W Christopher has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kurt W Christopher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Easy to talk to. Caring. Calls personally and quickly with lab results. Short wait time. Office handles all the insurance. I would never trust anybody else with my lady parts.
Dr. Christopher is great, very thorough and makes you feel completely comfortable and at ease (considering your in stirrups and not riding a horse). He has a great sense of humor and is very personable, but also takes his time and answers all questions and asks a lot of questions to make sure he is addressing all your OBGYN / gynecological concerns.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Thomas Jefferson University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFCVVD, 8900 SW 117th Ave Ste B207, Miami, FL
Dr. Kurt W Christopher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.