Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Ehlert
Dr. Kurt Ehlert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Smith, AR, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ehlert is affiliated with Nea Medical Center, Rex Healthcare Inc. and Duke Raleigh Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Ehlert has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ehlert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nea Medical Center
Rex Healthcare Inc.
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Wake Med Raleigh Campus
WakeMed Cary Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
WakeMed - Zebulon
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Kurt Ehlert accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kurt Ehlert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.