Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Fabrick
Dr. Kurt Fabrick, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fabrick is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Metrowest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Fabrick has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
If you want a doctor who will find lots of things wrong with you -- and maybe some that aren't -- Dr. Fabrick might be right for you. He wasn't for me, and I'm glad no longer to be his patient. He would constantly find minor things "wrong" with me even though I felt perfectly fine. He schedules frequest visits and orders lots of tests, including some that struck me as unnecessary and that I definitely wouldn't have paid for if I had had to pay out-of-pocket.
Dr. Fabrick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Massachusetts General Hospital
Metrowest Medical Center
South Shore Hospital
Mt Auburn Hospital
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Kurt Fabrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Clinton Path, Brookline, MA
Dr. Kurt Fabrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.