Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kurt P Fine has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kurt P Fine has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kurt P Fine has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kurt P Fine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr Fine is literally the best doctor I've ever worked with and that's not an overstatement. Unfortunately he got me as a patient after a 14yr doom and gloom past. My anxiety can get the best of me and Dr Fine has amazing patience and a way of calming you. He takes him time with you and before and after his normal business hours he meets with his patients that are in the hospital or over the phone. I was a high risk OB patient. Everything I've been told for 9yrs could never happen, did and I have an amazing beautiful daughter who went full term! I am very satisfied with this Dr and will continue with him as long as I live in this state.
I walked in with an urgent situation after being denied my scheduled appointment at another nearby facility due to being 10 minutes late due to fog during my 65 mile drive. (I had called 3 times and ended up waiting in line to check in for 20 minutes) I went around the corner to attempt assistance at a different clinic. The staff at this office was absolutely fantastic, recognized the urgency of my issue, had me with Dr Fine in less than 20 minutes, and I walked out feeling much better a short time later. The least painful female procedure I've ever had, and their level of customer care for a new walk-in patient was phenomenal. I'm very picky about who I see, and while I wouldn't recommend the first clinic, I definitely recommend this office and Dr. Fine. I'll be seeing Dr. Fine for all of my future gynecological needs.
He is the exact opposite of compassionate.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Fine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kurt P Fine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociates For Womens Health, 212 E Central Ave Ste 340, Spokane, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kurt P Fine in this video.
Dr. Kurt P Fine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.