Dr. Kurt F Francis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt F Francis?

Very Satisfied

Dr Francis listens well and addresses concerns in a down to earth manner with accurate information and helpful, complete instructions. I appreciate him very much.

I have found Dr. Francis, to be very knowledgeable about my pulmonary care. I like that he listens to me and is very calm in his mannerisms.

A doctor that communicates

My first visit to Dr Kurt Francis was a pleasant surprise. His entire staff were courteous, professional and friendly. His tech assistant, Julie, who administered the measurements and tests of my lung capacities and capabilities was most pleasant, thorough and professional. Dr Francis was warm, friendly and spoke in terms that I, a layman, could easily understand. He encouraged me to exercise despite my extreme shortness of breath and made some adjustments to my inhalers. I recommend this pulmonary specialist and his team to anyone without qualification or hesitation.

Dr. Francis and staff are exceptional. They are above & beyond what is expected. I highly recommend Dr. Francis

Francis

My whole experience was great. Everyone was very professional and friendly and I was taken care of speedily with questions answered and tests taken and I was on my way.

Great treatment Center.

I've been a patient for two years. Dr. Francis and his staff are professional and courteous. Medical care has been thorough and fully reviewed. The staff at the pulmonary center are so caring and cheerful that I look forward to seeing them on each visit. Highly recommended!

the very best

The single greatest medical office and physician I visit

Dr Francis was amazing.

This office is consistently exemplary in ALL phases of care. I LOVE these guys!!

great diagnostician and very professional! Easy to talk with and a very good staff.

I trust this doctor with my life. I would recommend him to anyone. He is so caring and he makes you feel comfortable. He has been my Pulmonary and lung doctor for years and always guides me in the right direction and gives me the best advice for the problem that arises for the medical condition. I have follow up visits to keep my health intact.

What a great doctor experience.

I was treated with care and respect from the front desk check in through the back desk check out. Barb was wonderful and made the testing process easy. Dr. Francis was attentive and understood my problem and cared about me and my treatment options. I don't like to go to the doctor, but this one made me want to go back.