Dr. Kurt Froehlich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Froehlich?

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Professional - great sense of humor, patient always first...

Posted on October 12th, 2015

excellent doctor

Fantastic dr, needs reinstated!

Posted on March 14th, 2015

I've had many drs over the years and dr f by far is the best I have had. He has always made me feel very comfortable so I've been able to be very open about concerns pertaining to my health. I. Sure all of his patients have felt the same way. He's been the only dr to squeeze me in for an appointment when something urgent and very worrisome popped up, just to make sure I was ok and relieve my stress. I finally had the birth experience I had been wanting with him as my dr, delivering my third baby. The previous deliveries didn't go according to plan because the drs wanted to control the situation. Dr froelich respected my birth plan and I couldn't be more happy. I know I could always ask questions, not feel foolish or uncomfortable with my requests. I'm very upset over the medical boards decision to take his license and feel it was greatly uncalled for.

The best doctor I have ever had

Posted on February 17th, 2015

He is an awesome doctor with a lot of knowledge. You will feel he really care about you as his patient and if you are pregnant you can totally feel that he is doing a great job. Im so sad to know he will retired soon. it is going to be very hard to Replace him. He is also a great human!

Posted on February 15th, 2015

He is the best doctor in Cincinnati.

LOVE

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Loved by many and is a great doctor. I am disappointed with the boards decision. A wonderful person who made bad choices (like us all) And is not only paying the price privately but also now professionally. Best wishes for him and his family.

I have gone to these doctors since my youngest child was born. That was 1970.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Very professional and kind.Went to his father until he retired. Have gone to Kurt since.

Disbelief

Posted on February 12th, 2015

When i heard the news about Dr Froelich it was very hard for me to believe he's avey nice Dr who makes you feel very comfortable, he has a wonderful personality and i am a younger woman and looked at him almost like talking to my dad thats just how at comfort he had me . I just cant imagine him doing these things. I will be praying for him and his family because i know this is going to be hard to get over. And the sad thing is that he is a wonderful Dr. that just made bad choices.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I was a big fan of Dr. F during my pregnancy and delivery . He came highly recommended by several friends. I appreciated his sense of humor and expertise, along with his compliments. It was always important to me not to have cankles, and without him knowing so, he would compliment my ankles. I can see how someone would feel comfortable enough to ask him to show her the location of her G spot. I'm not that offended by it, however I might make my next appointment with someone else. I can't decide totally though!

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

The most caring and wonderful OB/GEN I've ever encountered. Myself and my son are lucky to have him as my doctor! ! So caring and involved with my pregnancy, wouldn't ever want anyone but him as my Dr !

Posted on June 10th, 2014

Dr. Froehlich has delivered both of my babies and i think he and his staff are wonderful. Easy and quick appt. scheduling, great customer service. Sometimes the wait is a little long but well worth it. Dr Froehlich is easy to talk to, always has the best answer or solution, never judges the situation, very professional service provider. Im originally from Europe and if i ever had to move back there, i would probably still fly back to the US to see Dr. Froehlich as my OB-G. :)

I LOVE him and so happy I switched to his practice!

Posted on November 9th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Froehlich! He is my gynecologist and also delivered my first child. His knowledge, patience and personality is excellent. He makes sure he shows each of his patients attention and ensures they get the proper time they need for their questions/concerns/etc whether it is for a gynecological checkup, postpartum checkup, pregnancy checkup or when he is delivering your child and after the baby is born. He is funny and easy going which is a necessity when you are miserable in labor! My family and I love him and have recommended him to everyone we know! Also, his nurses medical assistants are fantastic! I feel as though I have a relationship with everyone in the office and not just a typical "patient".