Dr. Kurt A Gasner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kurt A Gasner?

Throughout my life, I have consulted with many doctors, but not many as honorable, hard working and professional as Dr. Kurt Gasner of Winter Park, Florida. While modern society sometimes portrays such a derogatory and negative image of doctors, it has been quite refreshing to work with someone like Dr. Gasner. His enthusiasm, integrity and unselfish commitment to our health has been a great inspiration to me. So please accept this letter as a display of my gratitude for his untiring efforts and caring.

I could not be happier with my experiences with Dr. Gasner & Jewett. Dr. Gasner is the most caring Doctor I have been to in my life and you can tell he genuinely cares about helping people.The office visit waits are long but are worth it because of how long he spends listening to your concerns and diagnosing your symptoms. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gasner to anyone in need of a hand surgeon.