- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kurt S Hensel has 3 locations
Dr. Kurt S Hensel has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kurt S Hensel has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kurt S Hensel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kurt S Hensel
Dr. Kurt Hensel is a Board Certified surgeon by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.Â He earned both Bachelors and Masters degrees from the University of FloridaÂ in Nutrition and holds a Medical Degree from the Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, MD.Â Dr. Hensel subsequently served in the U.S. Army and completed his Orthopaedic Surgery training at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii in 2003.Â Until July 2007, he served the soldiers & family members of the 3rd Infantry Division at Ft. Stewart, GA as an Orthopaedic Surgeon and Surgical Team Commander. Â Dr. Henselâ€™s practice focus is general Orthopaedic Surgery, including Sports Medicine (arthroscopic treatment of pain or ligament injury of the shoulder, elbow, knee, or ankle), general fracture care, minor hand problems, and joint pain or arthritis of the upper and lower extremities. He is happy to see patients of any age (from infants through adulthood) with any type of Orthopaedic condition.Â Dr. Hensel is currently credentialed at Holmes Regional Medical Center and Palm Bay Community Hospital, and additionally operates at the Melbourne Same Day Surgery Center and the Melbourne Surgery Center.