Dr. Kurt Konieczny Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Konieczny?

Excellent, common sense Doctor

Dr. Konieczny is one of those doctors who seems to come from the olden days of house calls and knowing how to treat any possible illness without needing 5 specialists. He has simply amazed us many, many times with both of our kids by quickly finding out what was wrong. I have no doubt that he saved our baby boy's life by sensing that something was just not right and ordering the bloodwork which diagnosed his leukemia. (The biopsy later indicated that the cancer had presented itself just a couple of weeks earlier, and that the early detection was one of the keys to getting it into remission quickly.). Dr. Konieczny even rode in the ambulance with our son when he was transferred to the pediatric ICU, the staff at Children's Hospital was blown away by this act. He and his staff are like family to us.

Mother of special needs child

Dr. Konieczny became very upset with me when I asked about complications arising from many vaccinations given at once. On another visit he recommended Benedryl for my baby's severe allergic reaction to penicillin. By the time we got home my baby stopped breathing- fortunately the ambulance arrived in time with an Epipen to save his life.

WONDERFUL!

An excellent doctor who goes above and beyond. He is extremely knowledgable, respectful, caring and funny. When my son was sick at 11 pm the night before a major holiday, Dr. Konieczny invited us into his home while his out-of-town relatives were visiting, so he could examine my son. He seems to be truly invested in his patients. My children LOVE him.

I know I can call day or night. How many doctors give you their home phone number? He is excellent with my child, and answers whatever questions I may have.