Dr. Kurt Sherick Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Sherick?

Posted on December 5th, 2017

He is my lifeline

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Can't get a refill on anything save your life. I have been on my anxiety medicine for 20+ years and could go into seizures without and does he or his staff care, apparently not at all. Haven't slept fully in days because I've been without my vital psych medication that you would think they would is pretty important. It's not like I can just run by there any ole day, I live 60 miles away so the only way I can get refills are call his office that by the way, rarely answers a phone at all and just flood their office with faxes from my pharmacy. Neither one of those options are working right now at all, thus I'm just waiting for the next seizure to happen at some point all because of him and his staff. I just hope its not while I'm driving. Also they schedule people every 15 minutes so you better be able to talk as fast as an auctioner if you want to tell him everything that has happened of importance since you last saw him. You would think he would want to know important psychiatric events and such but it gives off the image of him not giving a dang. There is no way I would recommend this man nor HIS STAFF. The problem though is I'm in between a rock and a hard place because he's the only psychiatrist in the 65 mile area that I can get into see and my insurance will cover. If I was able to work and bring some income into the household, maybe I could see an out of network Dr, but my bipolar that is not really getting treated disables me to where I can't work for a couple years now.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr Sherick is cold and arrogant. He prescribes meds against my requests of category.

"Men of few words are the best men."- Shakespeare

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Sherick listens well and asks the right questions. He is professional and efficient. Do not mistake his reserved demeanor, his brevity in speech, or silent contemplation for a lack of interest or concern! He is judicious and circumspect in his assessments and decisions. He is well-informed and insightful concerning medications and prescriptions. And when he walks you out of his office you'll meet a kind, astute, genuinely concerned southern gentleman. Thank you Dr. Sherick for your help!

Very Understanding

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I like the fact that Dr, Sherick is easy to talk to and seems to have a genuine interest in helping me.

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr Sherich has a country demeanor. He was courtious and listened to my problems. Sparing on meds so I can't say how he will be if what he prescribed isnt effective. Liked what I saw at this point.

caring and dedicated

Posted on October 26th, 2010

I would heartily recommend him

Posted on May 22nd, 2017