Dr. Kurt A Slye Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kurt A Slye?

no attention to detail - missed cancer

He missed a cancerous polyp 3 years ago. Told me my colonoscopy went fine, no issues, come back in 5 years. 3 years later I had abdominal pain and they found a massive tumor in my colon that by then had spread to my liver. I am dying of stage IV colon cancer now and 3 different Boston oncologists have all said my cancer was "most likely" missed my whoever did my colonoscopies. Thank you Dr. Slye. Not a lot of options in the area but if you can, go to another facility that pays attention and doesn't just rush one patient in and out after another. They only care about the money, not patients.

I have cancer and Dr Slye said there was nothing wrong with me and sent me home!

DR Slye was very professionbal, spent the time to answer all of my questions. I had scheduled appts for tests needed to be performed within 5 minutes after visit completed before I walked out of the door by his courteous and professional staff.

The office staff were not very professional, they were acting silly and gossiping. Dr. Sly seemed to be in a bad mood and didn't spend enough time with me.

Dr. Kurt A Slye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bridgewater, MA.