Dr. Kurt R Stockstill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt R Stockstill?

I recently was seen by Dr. Stockstill and it was one of the best visits I have ever experienced with a doctor. He met me in the waiting room and spoke with me in his office before the exam and actually listened to what I had to say. After the exam he met me back in his office to talk some more. I had lab work done and he personally called me to provide me the results. I've had many doctors and never had one call me. He was excellent,

Spends time with you...

Prompt, easy to get appointment, talks to you & explains everything so you understand. After exam, talks with you again. Caring, follows up & calls when necessary. Not another number to this office.

Congratulations on your new practice!

I was very happy to find Dr. Stockstill conveniently practicing near my place of employment . The new office and staff were both inviting and professional. After catching up with the Dr and having my routine exam. They staff helped schedule my mammogram at the Lewis Gale Imaging Center at Brameton Hav!

Stuffy and aloof. Not interested in anything but the most basic platitudes. Typically in and out and pay at the door. I felt embarrassed.

Dr Stockstill is the most compassionate Dr I have ever been to. He takes time with me and knows how to make me feel at ease. I have so much confidence in him also.

Dr. Stockstill is one of the kindest doctors I have ever known, I highly recommend him.

Great MD!

I have been a patient of Dr. Stockstill's for 7 years. He has been my ob/gyn through 3 pregnancies and delivered 2 of my 3 children. He is an excellent MD. He has a great bedside manner. Very caring and attentive. He is extremely thorough in the exam room as well as in the OR. (My children were delivered via cesarean section.) I highly recommend Dr. Stockstill!

Dr. Stockstill is a OB/GYN Doctor in the Roanoke Valley. I see him as a GYN Doctor. He is the most caring Doctor I have ever been too. If you are looking for that type of Doctor call him, as he is wonderful.

Dr. Kurt R Stockstill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.