Dr. Kurt W Tauer Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kurt W Tauer?

My family and I love Dr Tauer. I have been a patient of his since 1995. Had cancer in 1995 and again in 2010. I remember thinking Dr Tauer for getting me well and he said it wasn't him it was God. We drive from Kentucky just to see him and would go anyplace else. He have found him very caring and compassionate and intelligent doctor.

This guy is a zero. He basically talked right over me and didn't hear anything I had to say. He is a real peach, a real rotten one.

This guy has no compassion for his patients. He has no clue about doing the right thing. His office and West Cancer Center is a joke and a mess. They are leading people to no where.

Agree with him retiring

I think this man should practice medicine on his family. That way he would see first hand how bad he is on every level. The person who said he should retire is right. And he should donate all the millions of dollars he has made being a bad doctor.

A loser

This guy is a total fake and fraud. Big talk no follow through. The suggestion for donating his salary and bonuses for coaching of his staff. There are a lot of people there that need it. I would never recommend West Cancer Center to anyone.

Time to retire

This man needs to retire. No empathy and insincere. He never returns a phone call. He should donate his paycheck towards coaching for him and his colleagues. Most of them are clueless as to caring for people

Dishonest and Careless

Dr Tauer gives you face time: he mocks you, is firm in what he says he believes and will do but doesn't mean it. His follow through is ZERO. You will wait forever and never hear back from him. His compassion is nonexistent. Private practice = money hungry individual. As a person he is a zero. I have no respect for him and zero trust in him.

Most compassionate, caring, wise, knowledgable doctor ever. We trust him above anyone we have ever dealt with. Easy to talk to.

Committed

I have now been a patient of Dr. Tauer's for 4 years after being diagnosed twice with cancer. I have found him to be honest, committed, thorough, and positive. He sets real expectations, but with faith in the medicines available. I believe in him as a doctor, and grateful to have been under his care.

Patient

The wait time is totally unacceptable. Every visit is at least a 2-3 hour behind scheduled visit. When I ask questions to staff as to the delay they t ...

Cash Machine

This doctor is interested in "selling" you on expensive and experimental options that, in our case, were already being viewed in a dim light by his colleagues. Once he can no longer ring the cash register with a patient, he loses all interest. I'll never forget that he took forever (days) to return my call once my there was nothing more to be do to or for my wife. It was the only time I had ever asked him to call me. When he finally called - at 6.00 pm - on a Friday - he called my work number even though I left my cell. You could tell his surprise when I answered the work line that had been forwarded my cell.Find somebody else.

Ms. Cynthia Stovall

My Mother was Dr. Tauer's patient and was diagnosed with breast cancer. She died in 2006. I am retiring in 28 days and want to volunteer at the clinic. The entire staff was instrumental in getting me through. Thank you