Dr. Kurt V Voellmicke Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kurt V Voellmicke?

An Outstanding Surgeon

Dr Voellmicke made an excellent repair of my badly broken ankle. He is kind, compassionate, efficient and gifted at his profession. You, or your loved ones, are in excellent hands if you seek his help .

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

Dr. Voellmicke is wonderful! I have complete faith in his abilities and trust him with surgery. He makes sure that the patient understands everything and is caring and careful. I recommend him highly.

Excellent Doctor

I went to him for screw removal from a previous surgery done by another doctor. He explained the procedure for me in detail and answered my questions. I found him very intelligent and knowledgeable. He didnt waste my time or money with useless costly procedures or multiple visits. My surgery was required only 3 visits as he knew precisely what he needed to do. He listens to patients and their concerns. He is one of the very few doctors who are very thorough in their job. The stiches he put in my leg were very small and hardly any scar compared to the huge fissures the previous doctor made. I defnitely recommend him.

Four Plus Stars

Reception are courteous and welcoming. Nursing staff is caring and knowledgeable. Anne is the best.Dr Voellmicke is everything you want in a surgeon and rarely find. His first reaction is not, 'let's operate.' But 'let's see if we can treat the break without surgery.' In my case he had to operate. This morning, I had my first physical therapy session. The therapist, who doesn't know Dr V, said, 'I've never seen anything like this before. The scar [from the sutures] is almost invisible. But besides being a thoughtful, knowledgeable and highly skilled surgeon, Dr V is a patient, engaging, and helpful physician/humn being.

great care and concern!

excellent surgeon, terrific bedside manner - takes you seriously and listens...kind and understanding; has great empathy!