Dr. Kurt Voos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Voos?

great surgeon

Posted on September 4th, 2017

No treatment.

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Was great the first time, dismissed me the second. Result was untreated slipped disks causing arthritis in back.

Poor communicator, poor preparation for appt

Posted on March 11th, 2017

After being told twice he had reviewed our material, and waiting for an hour and a half to see him, he walks in the the x-rays in hand that we provided.Could not read them so ordered new. Had to ask many questions, he was not willing to give much and stated this was a very complicated surgery.

patient

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

i had surgery with dr Voos 5 years ago,and i'm very happy that i did..thanks dr.Voos,you service was great,hope i never have to use your services again ,but if needed i will call only you...i'm not pain free ,but i am drug free,and for that i do thank you,haven't needed meds for 4.3/4 years thanks to you and the work you did..

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Superior Skill, had me back to work at 6wks after a 4 level lumbar fusion. He mad me feel he had concern for me as his patient.

Frontdesk and office management -no quality control

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Frontdesk folks are awful

Posted on December 11th, 2014

It can be difficult getting an appointment. I call for an appointment, waited for a call back and haven't got an appointment.

Great Job

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr.Voos is a great surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr.Payne, his asst. is wonderful and takes time with you. Both I fill are very smart at there job. His staff has always been helpful and nice.. Ginger is such a people person and knows her job. She is very nice. His office is very clean and in order which I like .Penny is the same way and very helpful. No follow up phone call which would have been nice.

My Experience

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I saw Dr. Voos recently for a L5/S1 disc injury. He is extremely through and found the exact problem quickly based on his exam, MRI, and X-rays. I have seen multiple surgeons for this and he was able to diagnosis the issue and had a better plan of action compared to all the other doctors I saw. Very impressed with him and his expertise. My issue is not with him, it is with his staff. Out of all the doctors I have seen, his staff is the rudest I've ever seen. I called to ask them for copy of something and the nurse who answered interrupted me and said "you selected the wrong option on the directory, next time listen to the better, call back and pick the right one". Then she hung up. When I was there they acted like you weren't there and talked about their personal life more and left me at the window while they finished their conversation. I read a bunch of bad reviews about his staff and i figured they dealt with a bunch of patients and the bad few were the one that wrote the reviews. I was wrong as the reviews are correct. I did not feel comfortable at all and that is important for anybody about to have surgery. I have since taken my MRI and reports elsewhere and will be letting another surgeon do the operation. Dr. Voos is great, cocky, but a good doctor. I just felt if he did the surgery, I would never be able to talk to him or get anything done if needed as his staff does not care and transfers you around as if a back surgery is just a cold. Can't believe someone so highly recommended would have a staff like that. Just disappointed.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I had back surgery by Dr. Voos and I would definity recommend him. He is very thorough and works his best to solve your problem.

the best

Posted on April 12th, 2011

i have been operated on by dr voos 3 times. i have had 9 back surgeries 7 diffrent 6 of them were neurosurgeons. i saY THIS WITH NO RESERVASTIONS OF ANY KIND DR KURT VOOS IS THE BEST DOCTOR AND CERTIANLY SURGEON I EVER DEALT WITH AND THAT IS THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO ME.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Good doctor. Very busy practice. I would discourage anybody from having back surgery, but he is good at his job.